Ou, Mingdong, et al. "Asymmetric transitivity preserving graph embedding." Proceedings of the 22nd ACM SIGKDD international conference on Knowledge discovery and data mining. ACM, 2016.
ZIWEI ZHANG (CV)
Lab of Media and Network, Department of Computer Science and Technology, Tsinghua University
Address: Room 9-316, East Main Building, Tsinghua University, Beijing 100084, P.R.China
Email: zw-zhang16 at mails dot tsinghua dot edu dot cn
- B.S. in Mathematics and Physics, Department of Physics, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China, 2016
- Thesis: Non-transitive Graph Embedding
- Advisor: Professor Wenwu Zhu and Professor Peng Cui
- Ph. D in Computer Science and Technology, Department of Computer Science and Technology, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China, 2021 (expected)
- Thesis: Large-scale Network Embedding: Theories and Methods
- Advisor: Professor Wenwu Zhu
- Sep, 2014 – Present, Lab of Media and Network, Tsinghua University
- Work on topics related to network embedding (a.k.a. network representation learning), especially focusing on developing scalable and efficient embedding algorithms for large-scale networks.
- Jul, 2018 - Oct, 2018, Intern at Data Application Team, WeChat Group (WXG), Tencent
- Work on topics related to applying network embedding into analyzing WeChat data.
- Jan, 2016 - Feb, 2016, University of Sydney
- Sustainable development, Young Leaders Programs(YLP)
- Jul, 2015 - Aug, 2015, University of British Columbia (UBC)
- Applied Science in Vancouver Summer Program (VSP)
- Dec, 2013 - May, 2014, Cluster-Based Text Data Cleaning
- Propose and implement a cluster-based algorithm to detect and correct false address data provided by DATUM DATA Co., LTD.
- English: academic reading & writing, fluent in daily communication.
- Programming: proficient in MATLAB, C/C++, R, Latex, familiar with Python, Java.
- Others: photography, videography, Photoshop.
Zhang, Ziwei, et al. "TIMERS: Error-Bounded SVD Restart on Dynamic Networks." Proceedings of the 32nd AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (2018).
Zhu, Dingyuan, et al. "High-order Proximity Preserved Embedding For Dynamic Networks." IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering (2018).
Wang, Xiao, et al. "Power-law Distribution Aware Trust Prediction." IJCAI. 2018.
Zhang, Ziwei, et al. "Arbitrary-Order Proximity Preserved Network Embedding." Proceedings of the 24th ACM SIGKDD International Conference on Knowledge Discovery & Data Mining. ACM, 2018.
Zhang, Ziwei, et al. "Billion-scale Network Embedding with Iterative Random Projection." Data Mining (ICDM), 2018 IEEE International Conference on. IEEE, 2018.
Oral Presentation at KDD, 2016, San Francisco, CA, USA
Talk at Special Interesting Group on Network Analysis and Learning (SigNAL), Key Laboratory of Network Data Science and Technology, CAS, Beijing, China
Talk at KDD Summer School, Chengdu, China
Oral Presentation at KDD, 2018, London, UK
Oral Presentation at ICDM, 2018, Sentosa, Singapore
Last update: November 27th, 2018